1. List five words that best describe you?
Energetic, passionate, outgoing, goofy and adventurous.
2. What inspired you to teach dance and fitness?
I’ve been a dancer my whole life. Around the age of thirteen I started gaining a lot of weight and continued to struggle with my weight through college. At the end of college I became inspired by a roommate who had recently gotten into fitness and it became a passion for me. To be able to marry dance and fitness felt like the perfect combination for me.
3. What would you like your students to know about you?
That I am truly thankful for and inspired by all my students. The fact that they choose that hour of my class to show up and give me their energy really means the world to me!
4. What are your favorite hobbies and interests?
Boxing, reading, triathlons and hanging out with my sweet baby boy.
5. At what age did you begin dancing? And when did you know you wanted to teach others?
I started dancing when I was 3. I knew around the age of 20 that I wanted to teach others.